Here’s an update from our most recent meeting of 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe.
We met on Wednesday evening, November 5, 2014 and voted to support Reel Fathers, an organization that inspires men to build loving, committed relationships with their children through the dynamic use of film, story, reflective dialogue and skill building. Their website is http://www.reelfathers.org
If you were unable to attend last night, please send in your check, made payable to REEL FATHERS
7 Chusco Rd.
Santa Fe, NM 87508
Mark your calendars and plan to attend our next meeting FEBRUARY 4, 2015 to learn how our funds were used by Reel Fathers.
***Please invite your friends to join us!!!! and help get our membership numbers up.
We will be kicking off the beginning of our fourth year with the goal of donating $10,000 each time. We can do it if you’ll help spread the word.
Thanks for being a part of 100 Women Who Care in Santa Fe!! See you next year.
Our next meeting is today, November 5th. Please invite your friends to become a part of this powerful group and help make a positive impact on those in need here in Santa Fe, without the time-consuming effort we all associate with fundraising. (Yes, it IS possible!) But we need your help. Tell your friends!! Spread the word. Post about us on Facebook. Tweet us! We need more women involved to reach our goal of raising $10,000 each time.
Here’s a reminder of how we do it:
- We’ll meet for one hour, four times a year.
- We’ll put names of charities in a hat and draw out three.
- We’ll hear a short, five-minute presentation about those charities.
- We’ll vote for the one we’d like to support.
- To the winner, we each either individually or as a team give $100.
- With 100 women (and teams of women) we will raise $10,000 each time and $40,000 a year!
If $100 is too steep, bring a friend and split the donation. You each pay $50 and share the vote. OR bring three friends and donate $25. Just remember: $100 equals 1 vote. We have been raising around $6,000 each meeting. Let’s at least make it $8,000 tonight!!
Thanks and see you soon!
Welcome to WordPress.com. After you read this, you should delete and write your own post, with a new title above. Or hit Add New on the left (of the admin dashboard) to start a fresh post.
Here are some suggestions for your first post.
- You can find new ideas for what to blog about by reading the Daily Post.
- Add PressThis to your browser. It creates a new blog post for you about any interesting page you read on the web.
- Make some changes to this page, and then hit preview on the right. You can alway preview any post or edit you before you share it to the world.